Terms & Conditions
BirdRun© Prize Draw 2022 Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the BirdRun© (BR) Prize Draw(s) 2022.
It is your responsibility to read these terms and conditions before entering this prize draw.
Entering the Prize Draw
- The prize draw is entered by nominating a date or dates when you think the first bird is most likely to arrive at the specific competition location
- Participants may choose multiple dates and can select dates either side of the normal arrival window as observed over the last decade.
- BR will permit selection of dates approximately one week either side of the observed normal arrival window (the BR date selection window)
- The receipt from BR is the acknowledgement that the prize draw has been entered. You will not receive a ticket from BR.
- Free entry to the prize draw can be made by sending a letter or postcard to London Wildlife Trust (BirdRun) 52 Dean Bradley House, Horseferry Road, London, SW1P 2AF
- Please include the name and email address of the person entering the prize draw. Each postcard entrant will have one date of arrival entry into the prize draw. Postcard entries must be received before 11:59am on 11th April 2022. The postage should be fully paid, using standard first or second-class post, to be eligible for the prize draw. Entries through the post will not receive a receipt.
- Prize draw entries are not to be sold to, sold by, or bought on behalf of anyone under 18 years of age. Any entry bought by or on behalf of somebody under the age of 18 will be rejected from the draw.
- The prize draw is open to residents of UK and Ireland.
- Agencies or other companies that have any connection with the production of the prize draw, as well as relatives of such persons, are unable to enter the prize draw.
- Payment for participation in the prize draw is through the BR website. No other form of payment can be accepted.
- BR accepts no responsibility for prize draw entries which are lost or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- BR accepts no responsibility if the chosen method of payment is cancelled in error.
- Any prize draw monies received after the closing date will be treated as a donation to the partner organisation and the entry will not be part of the draw.
- The BR reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
The Prize Draw
- The Prize Draw runs from 16.00 on Tuesday 1st February 2022 and closes at 11:59am on Monday 11th April 2022.
- The names of all those who correctly guessed the arrival date will be entered into the BR prize draw.
- The beneficiary charity stipulates when the first bird has arrived at their reserve. Their decision is final.
- If the first bird arrival is validated by the beneficiary charity to be outside the BR date selection window, then all date selections will be entered into the prize draw.
- The BR prize draw will be held within 10 days of the validated first arrival date
- Prize draw entries received both via the BR website or by postcard will be manually entered into both BR and the beneficiary charity’s supporter’s details database.
- The prize winners will be randomly selected on the draw date. The first entry drawn will win the first prize, the second entry drawn will win the second prize, and this will continue until all the prizes have been won.
- An individual can only win one prize, if they have multiple tickets for the correct date the additional entries will be disregarded.
- Where specified on the competition webpage the awarding of the 1st prize will be subject to a minimum number of 1200 paid entries.
- The result of the prize draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into about the prize draw process and results.
- Winners’ names will be published on our website at www.birdrun.co.uk no later than 7 days of the draw taking place. If you do not wish to have your name published on The BR website, please choose the privacy option when entering the prize draw.
- Winners will be notified by BR by email no later than 2 weeks after the draw date. Winners will be given instructions on how to claim their prize in the same email. Delivery or take up of the prize should be agreed between the prize winner and the supplier.
- If no contact is made by the winner with the prize supplier within six weeks of the winning email being sent the prize may be forfeit.
- Non-cash prizes are subject to the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions, and any complaints or queries relating to the condition or use of the prize should be directed to the relevant supplier of the prize.
The BirdRun© complaints procedure.
If you feel you have a problem with gambling, please visit https://www.begambleaware.org/
Prize Draw Registration Details
The Prize Draw promoter is Intentionality LTD t/as BirdRun©, company number 13174593.
If you would like more information about prize draws and lotteries, please go to www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk.